A proposito di Kimi

GP Italia, commenti del giovedì–05/09/2013

Da SkySportF1 del 05/09/2013:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kzxwgojas93vhkm/90A20-13.avi


Kimi Raikkonen’s F1 future waiting on assurances from Lotus

Kimi Raikkonen will not start 2014 contract talks with Lotus until the team can give him the assurances he wants about next year.

Although Lotus is now favourite to keep Raikkonen after the second Red Bull Formula 1 seat went to Daniel Ricciardo, the team is still working to conclude a financial deal with investor Infinity Racing.

Raikkonen revealed at Monza on Thursday that negotiations were currently stalled while he awaits answers.

"They know the reasons why there is no going forward right now, and until they sort out those issues we cannot talk about next year," he said.

"It is as simple as that. They know exactly the reasons."

The Finn said it "wasn’t really a surprise" that Red Bull picked Ricciardo over him.

"I don’t think anything went wrong," he said. "Probably they wanted a different thing. You go and ask them, I don’t know.

"For me it doesn’t really matter. It is fine and it is not the first time.

"Sometimes you speak with people and it doesn’t work out."

Ferrari has been mooted as Raikkonen’s other 2014 option, and he said on Thursday there was nothing stopping him returning to the team where he claimed the 2007 world title, despite relationships worsening prior to his departure at the end of ’09.

"I never had anything against anybody and obviously certain things could have been different in the past in many areas," he said. "Not just at Ferrari but for many teams."

Da Autosport.com


Kimi Raikkonen concedes F1 title now very unlikely

Kimi Raikkonen has conceded that he is pretty much out of the world championship fight, but has vowed to keep battling until the end of the campaign.

The Finn’s title ambitions suffered a major blow at the Belgian Grand Prix when he was forced out of the race with brake failure.

That retirement, allied to championship leader Sebastian Vettel’s victory, meant Raikkonen slipped to 63 points adrift in the drivers’ standings.

Although being able to pull off the results that would allow him to close that gap is unlikely, Raikkonen says that he is not throwing in the towel just yet.

"It is difficult," explained Raikkonen about the championship situation. "It is definitely even more difficult than before the last race.

"But we still have a chance, so we try to do the best we can and see where we end up.

"It is not going to be easy and it is probably not going to happen, but we will do what we can to try to get some points back. There are still quite a few races."

Raikkonen’s title prospects are made even more difficult by the fact that he is not expecting a very competitive weekend in Italy.

Although the Finn is getting to try out the long wheelbase E21 for the first time, Raikkonen thinks the low-downforce nature of Monza does not play to his car.

"It will be very difficult," he said. "The low downforce circuits are probably not the strongest for us.

"Last year was difficult, and last year at Spa was quite tricky, and it wasn’t easy this year either.

"I think we were stronger than last year but we see how the new parts work and hopefully we can be a bit strong."

Da Autosport.com

Lascia un commento

Inserisci i tuoi dati qui sotto o clicca su un'icona per effettuare l'accesso:

Logo WordPress.com

Stai commentando usando il tuo account WordPress.com. Chiudi sessione / Modifica )

Foto Twitter

Stai commentando usando il tuo account Twitter. Chiudi sessione / Modifica )

Foto di Facebook

Stai commentando usando il tuo account Facebook. Chiudi sessione / Modifica )

Google+ photo

Stai commentando usando il tuo account Google+. Chiudi sessione / Modifica )

Connessione a %s...