A proposito degli ingegneri di pista, Kimi–27/08/2014
– Antonio is a smart and pleasant guy. I know him already from before, but from a different role. In race situations you have to make quick decisions. When you are making these decisions in your first year, it’s definitely not easy, no matter how long you have been watching from the sidelines.
-"I wouldn’t do any better with that kind of experience, if I would be the one making the decisions on the pitwall".
– When you get used to it, it gets easier and Antonio has improved immensely since the start of the season.
– It would probably have been a bit easier with Stella, but in the end I don’t think it would have made a difference. It was good having Lloyd there for a couple of races. Spagnolo could concentrate on the job he knows best.
– Another engineer in charge of communication is nothing new in my career. Mark Slade also used to be a bit nervous, when decisions had to be made quickly, and we had another guy in the radio those times as well, which made a lot of things easier and Mark could concentrate on making the right calls without speaking to me at the same time.
– In the same way, I think this arrangement is good for us.